Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Registering your team online and getting started using our fundraising tools is a quick and easy process. First, register online as a team captain. Next, our simple, secure, online-fundraising system will guide you through the process of inviting up to four of your fellow action-loving friends, family or co-workers to join your team. Every team member should set up a personal fundraising page so that they can contribute to the team's total fundraising effort and overall team standings.
In order to qualify and participate in the Health Sciences Centre Foundation's Celebrity Human Race, teams must raise a minimum of $15,000. Remember, the highest fundraising team gets to draft their celebrity teammate first! An additional $150 registration fee per person will apply.
Rewards of Registration
- Reserved entry to the Celebrity Human Race
- 10 invitations to the celebrity draft party
- Team attendance at the brunch
- Team of five participation during the Celebrity Human Race alongside your selected celebrity
- 10 invitations to the awards reception
- Official Celebrity Human Race t-shirt for each participant
- Enjoy complimentary food, beverages and entertainment all weekend
- Meet and greet opportunities with all participating celebrities
- Opportunity to win exclusive incentive prizes
- ¼ page ad in the awards reception program
Team Building - Corporate Fundraising Initiatives
The Celebrity Human Race event is a great way to enhance team spirit and foster a healthy corporate culture while raising much needed funds for the Health Sciences Centre Foundation.
There are a number of ways your team can raise money through fun and easy-to-execute events such as garage sales, bake sales, car washes BBQs, or even just a donation box at your workplace.
In today's working environment team building is becoming increasingly more important. The skills team/participants will require to be part of the winning team are:
- Power of observation
- Ability to decipher challenging clues
How? It's simple.
- Register as a team captain (maximum 5 people per team)
- Invite co-workers, family or friends to join your team and fundraise to meet or surpass the fundraising goal
- Build awareness of the event and your team's effort by utilizing the online fundraising tools
- Have fun - come on out September 22 & 23 for a one-of-a-kind experience
Remember the team who raises the most money will have the first opportunity to select their desired celebrity during the draft party!
In order to participate in Health Sciences Centre Foundation's Celebrity Human Race each participant on the team consisting of five participants must be 18 years or older. In addition, teams must raise a minimum of $15,000 in order to participate in the race.